Looking for the reliable way to get rid of BetterSurf ads from your PC? Is your PC responding really very slow and working sluggishly because of BetterSurf ads in it? Looking for the best possible way to remove BetterSurf ads from your system completely? Are you annoyed with the actions performed by BetterSurf ads and want to stop and remove it completely from PC?
About BetterSurf ads!
BetterSurf ads is frustrating adware that can harass any Windows operating system by taking advantage the weakness of its protection or security. It all the time starts in a new tab of the browsers and promotes the third party that gets funds via illicit access. It spies browsing activities, collects the privacy and important data stored in the system and transfer them for commercial or evil purposes to cyber culprits. You will discern that the performance of your windows system will degrade enormously and its pace too is slowing down. When you try to connect your system through internet via any network, that too will increase issues because of limited ease of access.
You won’t be able to employ any of the computer system utilities like Task Manager, Registry Editor or others, as all of them might be deactivated. You will find it hard to utilize your computer resources completely as they were exceedingly confronted by the vicious PC threats. In fact your important functionalities or other characteristics related to the system will also be deactivated without any manual involvement. It intelligently dig out the faults in the windows system so that it could facilitate other vexing viruses or computer system infection to get into the computer system and misuse its resources and other functionalities ruthlessly. undoubtedly BetterSurf ads is a hazardous program to deal with and it should be eliminated from windows system as fast as possible for its well being.
How to know if I have BetterSurf ads on my PC?
There are two definite ways by which you can easily find out if BetterSurf ads or any similar malware has attacked your computer system.
The first way is to track down the presence of malware in your PC using your own judgment. If you notice that your web browser is behaving strangely then you can be sure that you are under attack. In this regard you will notice some symptoms like –
- Browser’s home page will change on its own.
- You won’t be able to alter your browsing settings.
- You will start getting lots of pop-ups and advertisements like never before.
- You will see some toolbar on your browser that you have not installed.
- You may get strange search results with lots of sponsored links.
- Browser will start crashing quite often than ever.
If you have noticed any of these issues or symptoms on your PC or browser, then your PC is definitely under the attack of BetterSurf ads or similar.
The second way is quite simple, and that is to use Spyware detection tool and scan your PC for any potential computer threat or infection. Just run the program and let it search your computer for the same. Optionally it can also remove them if it finds any of such. So, just free download the spyware scanner from below and give it a shot.
What BetterSurf ads can do?
The objective of this malware is very simple and straight forward i.e. to divert you to the site they promote when you browse anything and make money from it. And in order to accomplish this task the makers of these malicious programs do lot of things among which some are mentioned below –
- It hijacks the web connection of your browser to fulfill their own purposes.
- No matter how many times you change your browser’s homepage, it will change it to its preferred one.
- It will display sponsored ads in the form of pop-ups and when your click them intentionally or accidentally, they place cookies in your PC to track and record your browsing behavior.
- Your Google search will be hijacked and sent to another search engine and you will get results from their only.
- It installs spyware programs automatically in your PC that run in background and collect data about your personal information, websites you visit, software you use or games you play and send it back to its creator’s to sell them for their own benefit.
Now, when you know what this malware can do to your system, it is advised that you either take proper precaution from beginning or try to remove it as soon as you can.
How to Remove BetterSurf ads from PC Easily?
BetterSurf ads can be removed manually, for that you have to open your computer in safe mode and delete the particular registry entries one by one. There are so many entries to delete that you may unable to remove it completely after doing this manual process and there will be a chance to do some mistake about it and also has a chance to loss of system files and important data. So, it is so complicated process for a normal PC user. Even this is little harder for an expert to completely remove it from a system. For that there is a tool to remove it easily. You can remove it automatically yourself. It will automatically scan the whole system and remove BetterSurf ads virus completely. So, it is recommended that you download this software & run a free scan to remove it completely from your PC.
Manual removal methods of BetterSurf ads tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below :
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8′ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt‘ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – Delete BetterSurf ads files from PC:
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
Step 3 – Stop the related processes –
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
Step 4 – Remove registry keys –
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”
Step 5 – Delete related DLL files –
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
Latest posts by Jacob Martin (see all)
- Complete Solution to Get Rid of Rubylivetechhelp.com pop-ups – [Adware Removal Guide]! - July 4, 2015
- Top Ways to Uninstall Vip.lv.flesh.uqoxer.com pop-ups from Windows System – [Adware Removal Guide]! - July 4, 2015
- How to Remove lp.playerpage1478.info pop-ups from Windows System in Easy Steps! - July 4, 2015
- Completely Uninstall chrome-my.updatebrowse.com pop-ups from IE/Chrome/Firefox – [Adware Removal Guide]! - July 4, 2015
- Completely Uninstall Firefox-qo.updatebrowse.com pop-ups from IE/Chrome/Firefox – [Adware Removal Guide]! - July 4, 2015